This Pork Loin is ready in less than 20 minutes and is bursting with flavor!
This is one of the simplest recipes to make. It’s naturally gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo. It’s also full of flavor and only requires five ingredients. You can prepare the pork in advance and leave it overnight in the refrigerator to cook the next day. Not a big fan of pork? No worries. Swap the pork out for chicken.
My family has eaten this pork dish several times and we never get tired of it. It’s bursting with flavor and still moist, even as left overs. You can pre-prepare the pork loins and leave them in the refrigerator over night for an even quicker dinner.
If you’re looking for a side dish to serve with these Easy Pork Loins, Healthy Seasonal Recipes has a delicious and flavorful Sesame Coleslaw that would really round out your meal.
- 1 lb thin pork loins (make sure there are no fillers injected into the pork)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh rosemary or cilantro, chopped
- Salt to taste (optional)
- Preheat your grill or BBQ. If you don't have a grill or BBQ, preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place pork, olive oil, lemon juice, chopped rosemary or cilantro and salt into a container with a lid, or into a zip lock bag.
- Shake the container or bag until ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Remove pork and grill or bake until cooked through and juices run clear, approximately 12-15 minutes depending on thickness of the pork.
Serving Size:1 pork loin
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 281 Total Fat: 17g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 11g Cholesterol: 91mg Sodium: 201mg Carbohydrates: 1g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 30g