Gluten-Free Gingerbread Cookie Dough Bites are a fun way to enjoy a healthy gingerbread treat, without making a mess in the kitchen.
Sometimes you just need a tiny little treat. Something that’s not too sweet, or too indulging. Gluten-Free Cookie Dough Bare a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth without having to worry about going into a dessert induced coma afterwards.
I like to make cookie dough bites and keep them in the freezer for a quick snack or dessert.
You can make a variety of cookie dough flavors, and mix in extra ingredients to get them just the way you want them. Every once in a while I will dip a few in chocolate, or roll them in powdered sugar or cocoa for an extra special treat.
I’ve been on a huge gingerbread kick these past few weeks. I can’t get enough of the stuff. I thought I’d switch out the Raw Gingerbread Cheesecake I’ve been enjoying with something a little smaller.
No need to eat my weight in gingerbread desserts, there are healthy options available too, like these Gluten-Free Gingerbread Cookie Dough Bites.
These tasty little gems only have eight ingredients in them and they are naturally grain-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and refined sugar-free. They will stay good in the refrigerator for up to a week, and in the freezer for up to three months.
If you like these cookie dough bites, you might also like my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites, No-Bake Espresso Bites, or my Oatmeal Raisin Bites. All three are also no-bake and grain, dairy, egg, and refined sugar-free.
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup gluten-free, dairy-free chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups almond flour
- In a medium mixing bowl, heat the coconut oil and chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until melted.
- Add in the maple syrup, molasses, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Stir until combined.
- Stir in the almond flour, just until ingredients are combined.
- Roll dough into teaspoon size balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Serving Size:1 cookie dough bite
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 169 Total Fat: 14g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 2mg Carbohydrates: 11g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 8g Protein: 3g