Dark chocolate atop chewy gingerbread cookies make these Gluten-Free Gingerbread Kiss Cookies the perfect holiday treat.
This recipe was sponsored by Ryze. Opinions are my own.
If any cookie can be sexy, it’s these Gluten-Free Gingerbread Kiss Cookies. Just look at that texture!
My family loves this classic cookie. They are fun, simple to make, and they have a spicy twist.
Gluten-Free Gingerbread Kiss Cookies are similar to Peanut Butter Blossoms, only more rich in flavor.
As many of you know, my youngest can’t have peanuts. They make her sick.
While I could’ve used almond butter to make kiss cookies, also known as blossom cookies, she loves gingerbread and I wanted to make something she’d love.
These cookies are too good to not share. They make the perfect holiday gift for neighbors and friends.
These Gluten-Free Gingerbread Kiss Cookies are part of a cookie exchange.
I’ve joined a bunch of my gluten-free food blogger friends for a Virtual Gluten-free Cookie Exchange.
There are 12 of us sharing recipes and hosting giveaways, so make to sure to visit each page to check out the recipes and enter.
Check out all 12 recipes in our virtual gluten-free cookie exchange, listed in the order they appear in the photo, left to right, row by row:
Gluten-free Oatmeal Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies by My Gluten-Free Kitchen
Gluten-free Gingerbread Kiss Cookies by Gluten Free Palate (That’s me!)
Snowball Cookies by Allergylicious
Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Mint Cookies by Meaningful Eats
Cinnamon Stars by Life After Wheat
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies in Jar by This Vivacious Life
Crock Pot Bark with Salted Peanuts by What the Fork
Candy Cane Cookies by gfJules
Coffee Flour Cookies by Flippin’ Delicious
Snickerdoodle Cookies by Veggie Balance
Lemon Cranberry Cookies by Vegetarian Mamma
Gluten Free Vegan Rasberry Pinwheel Cookies by Sarah Bakes Gluten Free
- 1 1/4 cups Ryze Gluten-Free Flour (Blue Bag)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 24 Hersey's Kisses, wrappers removed
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric beater, cream together butter, brown sugar, molasses, egg, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls, then roll in granulated sugar until evenly coated. Repeat until all dough is used.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until set.
- Remove from oven and immediately press one Hersey Kiss into the center of each cookie.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an air tight container for up to 4 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1775 Total Fat: 64g Carbohydrates: 301g Protein: 6g