Super simple Gluten-Free No-Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes that are creamy, refreshing, and perfect for anyone who loves a silky smooth cheesecake. No-Bake Cheesecakes will be your new favorite dessert once you see how simple they are to make.
This recipe is sponsored by Schar. Opinions are my own. We love their products and enjoy them regularly.
Did you know that May is Celiac Awareness Month? It’s also Food Allergy Awareness Month. I’m partnering with fantastic brands (like Schar), and other bloggers all month long to bring more awareness to Celiac disease, and other food allergies and intolerance’s. This Gluten-Free No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is just one of the fabulous recipes I’m sharing this month.
This cheesecake is gluten-free, nut-free, and soy-free. You can substitute the whipped cream and cream cheese with dairy-free versions, and have a delightful dairy-free cheesecake. Although the dairy-free whipped cream and cream cheese isn’t an exact 1-to-1 for flavor and texture, it’s still a lovely Gluten-Free No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake. The fresh strawberries and graham cracker crust really pull it all together, dairy or not.
How many of you have made a baked cheesecake? I am not a huge fan of baked cheesecakes. For some reason the texture is different to me than a no-bake cheesecake. My dear husband loves regular baked cheesecake though, so I’ll make one from time to time for him.
I LOVE no-bake cheesecakes because there’s a lot less work involved, you don’t have to turn on the oven for a long period of time, and they are pretty much fail-proof in my opinion. I haven’t met a no-bake cheesecake that I didn’t like, and these Gluten-Free No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes are exceptionally good. Enough that they might sway you to make them instead of a baked cheesecake. Food for thought.
This Gluten-Free No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake uses fresh ingredients and delicious Schar Gluten-Free Honeygrams. If you haven’t tried these honeygrams, you are missing out. They are hands down my favorite graham type of cracker to date. Schar is sponsoring this post, but I only work with brands I truly love and would purchase with my own hard-earned dollars. I just want you to know that I’d eat these grahams even if they weren’t sponsoring this post. Schar’s facilities are 100% gluten-free. They are dedicated to helping the gluten-free community find foods they love.
The honeygrams are not just perfect for making cheesecakes, they are also perfect for any other type of dessert that requires a graham cracker, like key lime pie, or s’mores. Every once in a while when I get a mad sweet tooth, I’ll spread some chocolate hazelnut butter on a Schar Gluten-Free Honeygram. It’s divine. Hopefully my kids won’t read this post and figure out that we keep these honeygrams and chocolate hazelnut butter stocked in the cupboard at all times.
A couple of tricks that I find helpful when making cheesecakes, and no-bake cheesecakes like this Gluten-Free No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake:
- Make sure to use fresh honeygrahams, not stale graham crackers. It really does make a difference in the flavor.
- When you press your graham cracker crust into your springfoam pan, use the bottom of a measuring cup to press down to get that even compaction.
- Use room temperature cream cheese. If you use cold cream cheese, it will be harder to blend with the whipped cream and it may leave chunks of cream cheese in the mixture.
- Make sure your whipped cream is not under, or over whipped. Under whipped will leave the cream cheese mixture runny, while over whipped will lend a chunky cream texture.
If you like these Gluten-Free No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes, you might also like my Gluten-Free No-Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake, or my Strawberries and Cream Overnight Oats. Hunkering for a good old fashioned baked cheesecake? This Gluten-Free Almond Cherry Cheesecake is incredible.
For a more traditional cheesecake you’ll want to make this Gluten Free Cheesecake.
Did you make this recipe? Please stop back by and let me know what you thought!
For the crust:
- 1 5.6oz package Schar Gluten-Free Honeygrahams
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted (dairy-free butter works too)
For the filling:
- 1 8oz. package of cream cheese, room temperature (dairy-free cream cheese works too)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups fresh whipped cream (or dairy-free whipped cream)
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced and smashed
- Place honeygrams in a food processor and process for 1 minute or until they are fine crumbs.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk honeygraham crumbs and melted butter until combine.
- Press mixture evenly into the bottom of your mini cheesecake pan (affiliate link).
- In a large mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Add whipped cream and smashed strawberries to the cream cheese mixture and mix until combined.
- Spoon cream cheese filling onto the prepared crust.
- Smooth top with a spatula, and refrigerate until firm (about 4 hours).
- Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. They never cost you extra.
Serving Size:1 mini cheesecake
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 182 Total Fat: 16g Saturated Fat: 10g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 47mg Sodium: 121mg Carbohydrates: 8g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 7g Protein: 2g