These vegan gluten-free vegan banana chocolate chip cookies are chewy, flavorful and super easy!
They are made in one mixing bowl and require no dough chilling. The end result is a delicious cookie!
These cookies are made with ripe bananas, adding a tasty banana flavor. In addition, the oats give them a superior texture.
It is rare to find a cookie that can be whipped up in only 15 minutes – but these are as good as they look!
A few tips and tricks to make these cookies irresistible:
First, use ripe bananas. This adds a great natural sweetness.
Use gluten-free old fashioned rolled oats. These are much softer than instant oats.
The most important tip is to measure the chocolate chips with your heart. More chocolate is always a good idea!
About the author: Addison is a gluten-free food blogger and recipe creator. She is originally from Maine but now lives in Texas. In her free time, you can find Addison at the gym, strolling the aisles of Whole Foods, or hanging out with friends and family. She's a true chocoholic and can't go longer than a few hours without some dark chocolate. Her favorite recipes to make are banana bread, cookies, and brownies. The more chocolate, the better!
All of her work can be found at: http://www.organicallyaddison.com
- ⅓ cup mashed banana
- 3 tbsp melted vegan butter or melted coconut oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup gluten free 1 to 1 flour
- pinch cinnamon
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup gluten free old fashioned rolled oats
- ⅓ cup vegan chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine mashed banana, melted vegan butter, and vanilla. Stir.
3. Add in sugar, gluten free flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and oats. Stir.
4. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Use a large spoon to drop balls of dough onto lined pan. Gently press down into a cookie shape.
6. Bake for 9 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven. Allow cookies to cool on pan for 10 minutes. Then transfer to a cooling rack.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 299Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 55mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 3gSugar: 18gProtein: 4g
This nutrition info is based on the exact ingredients and brands that I used a the time. It may not be 100% accurate. Please check your ingredients nutrition labels.