Gluten-Free Vegan Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream Cake topped with creamy dairy free ice cream, dairy free whipped cream, and gluten free snickerdoodle cookies, make this Gluten-Free Ice Cream Cake a unique and scrumptious frozen treat.
If you're looking for more gluten free vegan desserts you must make my Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Ganache Cake.
Vegan Ice Cream Cake
If you could make a homemade Gluten-Free Vegan Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream Cake at home in less than an hour, would you do it?
What if the base of the cake was made with a gluten-free vegan cinnamon roll cake?
It's easier than it looks and it's bursting with cinnamon.
This is and easy to make gluten free ice cream cake and you're going to love all the flavors.
Before I talk about this incredible Gluten-Free Ice Cream Cake, I have a confession to make.
While making this vegan Ice Cream Cake I ate several of the cookie chunks out of the So Delicious Snickerdoodle cashewmilk non-dairy frozen dessert.
Snickerdoodle is my favorite So Delicious cashewmilk non-dairy frozen dessert flavor.
As soon as the contest was announced I knew I wanted to make an amazing frozen treat using the Snickerdoodle.
Now that I've confessed, we can move on to how amazing this Gluten-Free Vegan Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream Cake is and why you NEED to make it.
You can use your favorite ice cream or dairy-free ice cream in this gluten free vegan ice cream cake recipes.
Why should you make this gluten free ice cream cake? Well, it's delicious and cinnamon-y (this is a word, right?), and you won't find anything like it in the stores. It's rich, smooth, and will please anyone who loves a good cinnamon roll.
Also, this gluten free vegan ice cream cake is insanely easy to make. You mix up the batter for the cinnamon roll cake, bake, cool, and top it will So Delicious Snickerdoodle cashewmilk non-dairy frozen dessert (or your favorite ice cream).
If you are in an ultra-dessert kind of a mood, you'll top this gluten free ice cream cake with dairy-free whipped cream and snickerdoodles. Delish!
How to make a vegan ice cream cake
For this vegan ice cream cake recipe, I started with my recipe for vegan cinnamon roll cake, topped it with my favorite vegan ice cream, and finished it with coconut whipped cream.
This vegan ice cream cake recipe is pretty versatile, you can add your favorite vegan ice cream.
For the complete list of ingredients in this vegan ice cream cake recipe please see the recipe below.
My oldest daughter and I are dairy-free. We love making special treats with So Delicious products.
Nothing compares to So Delicious Dairy Free Cashewmilk Non-dairy Frozen Desserts.
They are creamy, smooth, and flavorful - and you can't tell that they are made with dairy-free ingredients.
I hope you love this Gluten-Free Vegan Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream Cake as much as I do.
Looking for more delicious frozen desserts? This Gluten Free Birthday Ice Cream Cake is equally scrumptious.
Did you make this gluten free vegan ice cream cake? Please leave a starred rating and a comment below letting me know what you thought.
For the cake:
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose gluten-free flour blend
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup So Delicious Dairy-free Cashewmilk (unsweetened or vanilla)
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax seeds + 3 tablespoons water, mixed)
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
- ¼ cup dairy-free butter, melted
For the cake topping:
- ¼ cup dairy-free butter, melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
For the ice cream cake:
- 2 pints So Delicious Snickerdoodle non-dairy frozen dessert, or ice cream of choice
For the cinnamon glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons So Delicious Dairy-free Cashewmilk (unsweetened or vanilla), or dairy-free milk of choice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a round 8-inch cake pan; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar.
- Add in dairy-free milk, flax egg, vanilla, and melted butter. Stir until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- For the cake topping: In a separate small mixing bowl mix melted dairy-free butter,brown sugar and cinnamon. Spoon over cake. Use a butter knife to swirl it into the cake batter.
- Bake for 26-28 minutes or until the center is set.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then transfer the cake from the pan to a wire rack.
- Once completely cool, place cake in a 7" round spring foam pan. You may wonder how a 8" cake will fit into a 7" spring foam pan? The cake shrinks when cool, and will fit perfectly, and keep the ice cream from melting down the sides.
- Let the Snickerdoodle non-dairy frozen dessert sit at room temperature until it begins to soften.
- Spoon the Snickerdoodle non-dairy frozen dessert onto the cake. Spread until even and compact.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
- Pull out of the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.
- For the cinnamon glaze: In a small mixing bowl, combine powdered sugar, cinnamon, and dairy-free milk. Drizzle over the top of the cake.
- If desired, top with So Delicious CocoWhip and gluten-free vegan snickerdoodles.
- Store leftovers covered in the freezer for up to one month.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 172Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 173mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 3g
This nutrition info is based on the exact ingredients and brands that I used a the time. It may not be 100% accurate. Please check your ingredients nutrition labels.