Bursting with chocolate and cherries, these Gluten-Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Cherry Muffins can be made with fresh or frozen cherries for a delicious morning treat.
Special thanks to Enjoy Life Foods for partnering with me on this recipe post.
You might be thinking, another muffin? Yep. But this recipe is for the ultimate muffin. It’s not only gluten-free and vegan, it’s allergy friendly too, giving food freedom to anyone who wants to enjoy them.
Food freedom, in my opinion, means being able to enjoy food without worry of getting sick or having an allergic reaction.
These muffins are not only super chocolaty and quite tasty, they give our family food freedom – something I feel we all need.
I partner with Enjoy Life Foods because we love everything they make.
Their products are not only allergy-friendly (free from the top 8), produced in a dedicated facility, but they’re also made with real ingredients, and no artificial preservatives.
They have a huge variety from mixes to delicious snacks.
With Enjoy Life Foods products we feel like we have food freedom because everyone in our family can enjoy everything they make without a worry.
These muffins are super simple to make using Enjoy Life Foods Muffin Mix. They texture is both tender and crumbly.
The muffins are loaded with chocolate, and cherries, making them taste like an indulgent treat.
My girls devoured these muffins each morning and then asked me to whip up a second batch. Good thing they are easy enough that I can have a batch in the oven in less than 10 minutes.
If you’re a fan of simple recipes and baking, you’re going to love this muffin recipe.
Especially if you like to get your baked goods in the oven quickly. They only require one bowl to make, so cleanup is quick.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a muffin tin with papers; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together, except cherries and chocolate chips.
- Once the batter is smooth, fold in cherries and chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into muffin papers, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the centers of the muffins are set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post. Opinions are my own. We love Enjoy Life Products.