Smooth, creamy, limey, and perfectly minty, these Ice Pops will make your tongue do cart wheels in your mouth!
What’s more refreshing than a Mojito?… a Mojito Ice Pop! I couldn’t help but turn my favorite adult beverage into a sophisticated yet easy frozen dessert.
These Key Lime Mojito Ice Pops were one of my two entries into the “Sweet” category of the So Delicious and Go Dairy Free Snackable Recipe Contest. You can probably imagine my excitement for creating them.
Not only do I get to happily enjoy ice pops during recipe testing, I also get to enter them into a fabulous recipe contest. Fun!
These ice pops are so easy to make. With only five ingredients, a blender, and a Popsicle mold you can have fresh, cool (pun intended), and delicious ice pops.
They work great for outdoor dinner parties, picnics, and cocktail parties. You could also keep them all to yourself and not share a single one. It’s really up to you, but if you share you might make more friends.
- 1 1/4 cup So Delicious Vanilla Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup white rum (or gf vodka or flattened sprite for alcohol free)
- 1/4 cup key lime juice
- 15-20 mint leaves
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour evenly into a six-serving Popsicle mold.
- Freeze for at least six hours or until set up.
- When ready to serve run the Popsicle mold under warm water until the Key Lime Mojito Ice Pop releases from the mold.
- Store in the freezer until you are ready to enjoy.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 109 Total Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 122mg Carbohydrates: 12g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 8g Protein: 1g