Finally, a Grain-Free Hot Cereal that’s ready in minutes. You can top this hot cereal with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
No need to buy a grain-free hot cereal mix at the store, you can make your own in minutes.
I have been craving oatmeal like mad lately and haven’t been able to enjoy it due to my sensitivity to large quantities of oats.
I started to ask my self what it was that I loved so much about oatmeal.
First, I like waking up to an easy and comforting breakfast.
Second, I love being able to mix and match what I put into my oats – to change up the flavors and textures.
I developed this simple, refined sugar-free, allergy friendly, one-bowl gluten-free, grain-free hot cereal to help me start my day off with a nutritious and satisfying breakfast.
It’s ready in minutes and you can top with your favorite toppings.
Looking for more easy breakfast recipes? You might also like my Paleo Porridge, and my Gluten-Free Overnight Gingerbread Oats. Both are simple to make and are loaded with healthy ingredients and amazing flavors.
If you like quick, healthy breakfasts, you might also like my Gluten-Free Sun Butter Breakfast Cookies.
- 3 tablespoons almond meal
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon ground flax-seed
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- small shake of sea salt (salt enhances the other flavors)
- 1/8th teaspoon cinnamon
- Using a spoon, stir together all the ingredients in a small serving bowl. Add 1/2 cup boiling water, mix and let stand 2-3 minutes. Top with your favorite toppings (or eat as-is) and enjoy!
- Larger Batch:If you want to make a larger batch and store ahead for an even quicker breakfast, multiply the ingredients by the number of servings you want and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. For example, if I want to make enough for eight servings, I would multiply each ingredient by eight.
- When you are ready to make your hot cereal. Measure out a lose 1/3 cup (5 tablespoons), add your 1/2 cup boiling water, mix and let stand 2-3 minutes before enjoying.
Serving Size:1 bowl
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 198 Total Fat: 13.6g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 1090mg Carbohydrates: 14.9g Fiber: 8g Sugar: 5.3g Protein: 7g