Can't have oats? No problem! Overnight Paleo Oatmeal is a paleo breakfast porridge and it's easy to make and just as tasty. If you don't want to wait, add hot water or hot dairy-free milk to make this an instant paleo oatmeal.
You'll be amazed at how easy and filling this no-oats oatmeal is. Prepare this paleo oatmeal the night before and enjoy a quick and healthy breakfast the next morning.
If you like paleo recipes like this Overnight Paleo Oatmeal you'll love my Chocolate Paleo Granola.
Have you heard of overnight oats? Well its basically oats, some liquid (usually milk), chia seeds, and fixings - at least that's what the majority of the recipes call for.
You mix it all together and leave it in the refrigerator overnight. It's Genius! and such an easy way to make a healthy gluten free breakfast you can grab on-the-go.
This is a recipe for Paleo Overnight Oats.
So many people can't tolerate oats, or have removed them from their diet but still need quick breakfast options.
I like to make breakfast the night before, and have it ready to either eat or grab-and-g0 with.
This Overnight Paleo Porridge is one of my go-to breakfasts, or after workout snacks. It's my favorite paleo breakfast porridge.
This overnight paleo porridge recipe is really easy to make. You can enjoy this paleo breakfast porridge cold or heat it up for a warm and comforting paleo breakfast. It's our way of enjoying paleo oatmeal, without the actual oatmeal.
Paleo Breakfast Porridge
This paleo porridge is Gluten Free, Grain Free, and Paleo. Whoot! This paleo breakfast porridge recipe uses only five ingredients and take less than five minutes to make.
You can top this overnight paleo oatmeal with any of your favorite gluten free and paleo ingredients, making it exactly the way you like it.
Some of my favorite overnight paleo porridge toppings or add-in are:
- chopped nuts and seeds
- nut butters
- protein powders
- dried or fresh fruit
Anything you would put on paleo oatmeal you can put on this tasty, healthy, Overnight Paleo Porridge.
You can also mix in extra vanilla, cinnamon, or even espresso powder to give this paleo oatmeal an extra boost.
It's incredible as it, but just know that this paleo porridge is versatile, so you can make it exactly the way you like it.
How to make Paleo Breakfast Porridge - AKA Paleo Oatmeal
- Add the coconut flour, chia seeds, and ground flaxseed to a jar or bowl.
- Stir until well combined.
- Add coconut milk (or milk of choice) and maple syrup. Stir until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
This paleo porridge with coconut flour is naturally low carb but if you need to make it keto friendly you can use a sugar-free maple flavored syrup. We like to use Lakanto.
I have not tried making this paleo porridge with almond flour but if you can do coconut flour you might like my Grain-Free Hot cereal.
Just replace the 1 tablespoon of coconut flour with additional almond flour to make it coconut free.
Did you make this overnight paleo porridge? Please leave a starred review and a comment below letting me know what you thought.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl or 12 oz glass jar.
- Add in the coconut milk and maple syrup and stir until the milk absorbs the dry ingredients.
- Let it sit for a couple of minutes. Stir it again, cover it, and refrigerate overnight.
- When you're ready to enjoy your porridge (cold or heated), top it with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
- This porridge is best if enjoyed within 24 hours of making.
- You can use a sugar-free maple flavored syrup to make this paleo porridge keto friendly.
- You can enjoy this paleo porridge cold or hot.
- Add warm water or warm milk of choice for an instant option.
Serving Size:1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 353Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 25gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 24mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 4gSugar: 10gProtein: 4g