I’m sharing the top 10 gluten-free recipes from 2018. These gluten-free recipe are the most visited recipes. With a mix of sweet and savory gluten-free recipes, you’ll find something for everyone.
One thing that all of these gluten-free recipes have in common is that they are all easy gluten-free recipes. That and they don’t use weird ingredients. I try to make all of my recipes simple and I try to stick to 10 ingredients or less as much as possible.
This year has been a great year for Gluten-Free Palate. I’ve worked with incredible brands, created a lot of amazing recipes, and I owe it all to you. A big thank you to all of my readers. I’m so glad we found each other.
This year for my top gluten-free recipes post I’m focusing on my top 10 gluten-free recipes for the entire year of 2018.
10. Grain-Free Hummingbird Cake: This cake has really taken off the past six months. People make it and realize how simple this one-bowl cake really is. And it’s healthy to boot. I love enjoying this cake with fresh whipped cream. This gluten-free hummingbird cake is not only grain-free, it’s dairy and refined sugar free too.
9. Gluten-Free Vegan Cannolis: This recipe took off this year after Jenna Marbles made a recipe video on You Tube. The gluten-free cannoli pastry shells are both chewy and crunchy – and oh-so-delicious. This recipe does take a bit of time because you have to fry the shells a couple at a time but it is worth the wait. And who doesn’t want a gluten-free cannoli?
8. Gluten-Free Birthday Cake Donuts: These gluten-free cake donuts aren’t just good on your birthday. I only named them that because the sprinkles reminded me of my birthday. These gluten-free vanilla cake donuts are super simple to make.
You can get a donut pan for $6-$10 and it will be the best investment. No need to spend a ton at the bakery for a donut. You can make 12 for the same price as purchasing 1 donut. And they are amazing fresh out of the oven.
7. Paleo Chocolate Chip Muffins: Yeah, these are pretty much our favorite gluten-free muffin. With one bowl, less then 20 minutes, and a few simple ingredients you’re going to have a gluten-free muffin that tastes like a chocolate chip cookie only it’s actually good for you. I have other variations of this paleo muffin recipe on my site, just search for “Paleo” or “Grain-Free”.
6. Gluten-Free Stuffing: I posted this recipe last year and it has grown in popularity this year. Everyone needs a good gluten-free stuffing recipe and this one couldn’t be more simple. Make it as-is or throw in a spicy sausage for a flavorful twist. This gluten-free stuffing recipe is dairy-free and egg-free.
5. Instant Pot Beef Short Rib: As you can see in the comments on this post, everyone loves the sauce on this Instant Pot Beef Short Rib recipe. This recipe is quick to throw together and is just as good as leftovers (if not better). Everyone that I’ve served these short ribs to has said they are better than any restaurant version.
If you don’t have an Instant Pot, I have a slow cooker version.
4. Gluten-Free Chicken Pot Pie: Just look at that flaky gluten-free pie crust and gravy-like filling. Gluten-Free Chicken Pot Pie is the ultimate comfort food. My family asks me to make gluten-free chicken pot pie at least once a month.
You can cook and shred chicken, use leftover rotisserie chicken, or leftover turkey in this pot pie recipe. If you don’t want to make the gluten-free pie crust from scratch you can use your favorite pie crust brand.
3. Five Minute Gluten-Free Gravy: Everyone loves a good gravy. This gravy really only takes 5 minutes to make. You can use broth or poultry juices to make this gravy. There is a dairy-free and vegan options for those that need it. This is our go-to recipe for all things gravy and it will be yours too when you make it.
2. Easy Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake: Even during the summer this gluten-free cake recipe is in my top 5. The recipe is super simple and the texture couldn’t be more perfect. Do me a favor, if you make this gluten-free chocolate cake please follow the recipe as written before making substitutions. I want you to see how easy and delicious this cake is.
- Gluten-Free Vanilla Cupcakes: I’m just going to let you stare at the photo for a few moments. This photo is one of my older photos, before I redid the photos. I love this photo because it really shows the lovely texture of these gluten-free vanilla cupcakes. These are hands-down the best cupcakes you are ever going to make. No wonder this recipe is my number one most visited recipe. Even some of my blogger friends have made these gluten-free vanilla cupcakes and said they are incredible.
Have you made any of these gluten-free recipes? If so, please leave a comment so I know. Thank you again for being loyal readers and for baking and cooking with me. have a very happy new year!