By/ Last Modified On November 24, 2023
Do you love gifting family and friends practical or fun foodie presents? Do you find yourself a little perplexed, wondering what to buy a gluten-free loved one? Well, we’re here to help.
We’ve compiled a jam-packed list of the best gluten-free gifts for celiacs and those with gluten sensitivities. Whether you’re looking for gluten-free presents for kids, a gift under $30, or a present to place under the Christmas tree, there’s a gluten-free gift idea for you below.
The Best Gluten-Free Gifts
Are you ready for the best gluten-free gift guide? We’ve broken the gifts into categories for easy scrolling.
The Vitamix has a cult following, but for good reason. Their popular blenders have powerful motors, and they're useful for so many gluten-free Vitamix recipes. Oh, and they casually last up to 10 times as long as a normal blender.
Have you seen the new FoodCycler by Vitamix Eco 5, though? It’s on another level. It’s compact, quiet, and runs overnight, turning your food scraps into nutrient-rich soil. Click here to get $100 off for a very limited time!
Gluten-Free Gifts For Her
Celebrate the special women in your life with these gluten-free gifts. Some of these come from my favorite products all year, and others come right from the Black Friday sales.
Ice Cream Maker
For a summer celebration or birthday, you can’t look past an ice cream maker. This Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker Machine has 4.7 stars on Amazon with over 14,000 ratings. Plus, it’s less than $60. It’s easy to use and you can make ice cream and frozen yogurt in 20 minutes or less. The double-insulated bowl also means you don’t need ice.
With their first batch of ice cream, they can make these gluten-free ice cream sandwiches.
Some people with celiac disease prefer to use gluten-free skincare as they’re concerned about accidental ingestion. One of the leading gluten-free skincare brands is Arbonne. They’ve been championing clean beauty since the 1980s and all their products are plant-based and gluten-free. They have a vast range of gift packs available, depending on your budget and preferences. But you’re sure to find something she’ll love.
Bread Maker With Gluten-Free Setting
There’s nothing quite like a slice of fresh gluten-free bread straight out of the bread machine. Now, we already have a guide to the best gluten-free bread makers on the market today. Our preference is the Zojirushi Breadmaker, but the Cuisinart Bread Maker Machine is a great budget alternative. With nearly 12.5 thousand ratings and 4.5 stars on Amazon, it’s a fan favorite.
If you want to gift them a recipe along with their new machine, check out our gluten-free bread recipe.
We can’t let the gluten-free man in your life feel left out, so check out these perfect presents.
Now, we’ve previously compiled a list of the best gluten-free beers. So you can wrap up a six-pack and call it quits. But if you want to go that extra step, why not gift them a gluten-free home brew kit? This kit from Brewer’s Best results in five gallons of smooth and refreshing gluten-free ale. We promise it’s also easy to use.
If you have a grill master on your hands, we bet they’d love a gluten-free spice set. Now, you can keep it simple with this four-pack of gluten-free spices from Simple Girl. Or you can hop on the Spice Train and get this 20-pack of gluten-free spices direct from India. They can then have fun making their own gluten-free spice blends.
I know some men who spend as much time as possible with their favorite cast-iron cookware. That's why I recommend this enameled cast iron dutch oven. It's useful for recipes of all sorts, but I'm especially fond of it for desserts. Check out my gluten-free apple crisp recipe.
For a Gluten-Free Friend
Here are some fun and delectable gifts for a gluten-free friend or family member.
Gluten-Free Gift Baskets
One of the best gifts for gluten-free friends has to be a gluten-free gift basket. There are several options available.
- Elevate has an allergen-friendly snack box featuring 20 snack items.
- Sent With Care USA has a gluten-free snack box that includes only the best American treats. We’re talking Reese’s, Hershey’s, and Cheetos.
- In Love Creative has a vegan and gluten-free gift box for every occasion. You can also personalize a hamper.
- Gluten-Free Palace has gift boxes fit for the gluten-free king and queen in your life. Choose between snack boxes, a pretzel gift box, a biscotti gift box, and incredible gift towers.
- SnackBOX offers a gluten-free healthy snack box for your favorite snack enthusiast. KIND Bars, Garden Veggie Straws, and Boom Chicka Pop chips are all included.
- Chelsea Market Basket has a gift basket for every occasion. So you can stick with a gluten-free gift basket or you can choose a cheese basket, an NYC-themed gift, a self-care spa gift, or a custom gift box.
- It’s Only Natural Gifts has 15 gluten-free gift baskets available for multiple occasions.
This is also one of the best gluten-free gifts to send, as you can just add their address, and the team does the rest.
Gluten-Free Subscription Box
Spoil your special someone with a gluten-free subscription box. It’s the gift that keeps on giving. Choose from monthly meal kits, snack packs, and baked goods.
Gluten-Free Magazine Subscription
Some might think magazines are going extinct, but we beg to disagree. Plus, who can say no to a continuous present delivery? Our recommendations for the best gluten-free magazines include:
- Gluten-Free and More is the number one gluten-free and allergen-free magazine in North America. It’s also extremely affordable, with prices starting at just $29.95 for 12 months/six issues. Every issue includes over 40 gluten-free recipes and medical articles from top health professionals.
- Simply Gluten-Free is very similar. You get the same content and the same amount of issues for the same price.
- Gluten-Free Living includes recipes, restaurant recommendations, meal planners, the latest product updates, and health news for Australian readers.
- Australian Gluten-Free Life is Australia’s leading gluten-free magazine, with over 50 recipes in every issue. Friends outside Australia can still reap the benefits with a digital magazine subscription.
This mini portable oven suits all kinds of gluten-free friends. Whether they travel often, are moving into a small dorm, or enjoy a potluck. They can cook or reheat their favorite gluten-free recipes so they’re never stuck without a warm gluten-free meal.
Gluten-Free Restaurant Gift Card
Do some reconnaissance and find out whether your friend has a favorite local gluten-free restaurant and if they offer gift cards. Being able to eat somewhere safely and for free is truly a gift for celiacs.
Online Gluten-Free Cooking Class
If you have a friend who wants to level up their gluten-free cooking skills, why not buy them an online gluten-free cooking class through Udemy? Click the link to see the plethora of options available. They can learn to master gluten-free sourdough or how to bake the best gluten-free Japanese sponge cakes. Also watch out for their popular Black Friday sale. Course prices drop by up to 80% off during the event.
Gluten-Free Gift Ideas For Kids
Gluten-free kids can sometimes feel like they’re missing out on the delicious treats at birthday parties. But they won’t feel that way anymore with these gluten-free presents.
Colorations is an industry-leading crafts and activity brand. Their range includes paint, paper, crayons, and activity kits. But they also specialize in gluten-free playdough. It’s safe, non-toxic, and free of the most common allergens. This includes wheat, gluten, latex, dairy, egg, nuts, and soy. Just in case your gluten-free kid wants to take a bite (we’ve all been there).
Books About Being Gluten-Free
If your child is struggling with their celiac diagnosis, these gluten-free children's books might be just what the doctor ordered.
- Dear Celiac by Kristen Adam: In this book, the author talks to celiac disease itself and explains how frustrated she feels navigating the world as a gluten-free kid. Readers find it very relatable.
- Eating Gluten-Free with Emily by Bonnie J. Kruszka: If your child has questions about being gluten-free, we’re sure this book answers them. It’s designed for children up to seven years old.
- The Celiac Kid by Stephanie Skolmoski: See Will fight his archrival Gluten and become a Super Celiac Kid.
- It’s Great To Be Gluten-Free by Stefi Mac: This includes storybooks, interactive workbooks, and chapter books, so there’s something for every age range.
Gluten-Free Baking Kits
Little GF Chefs offers baking kits designed to “build confidence, empower, and educate kids.” They have an extensive range of gluten-free baking kits, including seasonal sets, confetti cake pops, animal crackers, and unicorn donuts. Your little gluten-free baker will be in heaven.
Yes, there is a 100% gluten-free summer camp. Coincidentally, it’s called Celiac Camp. Held every summer in Northern California, it’s a great way for gluten-free kids to meet like-minded people who understand the daily struggles of living with celiac disease. It includes the usual fun summer activities, just with a gluten-free menu and gluten-free attendees.
Christmas Gluten-Free Gift Ideas
Celebrate the celiac in your life with these perfect gluten-free Christmas gifts.
Gluten-Free Gingerbread House
No, celiacs don’t have to miss out on building a gingerbread house. You can buy a gluten-free gingerbread house kit.
This is the best stocking stuffer for kids and big kids at heart. One of our favorite gluten-free candy brands is Lovely Candy Co. Head to their shopfront to stock up on caramels, ginger chews, honey gummy bears, and gift bundles.
If you’re visiting friends or family this festive season and want to bring along a gift, we recommend gluten-free baked goods. In turn, if you can’t make it to see family this year, send them a treat to remember you by.
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery is known for its gluten-free, vegan, and kosher baked treats. Fortunately, they ship nationwide. New York Magazine might’ve named their cupcakes the best in NYC, but we’re partial to the cinnamon rolls.
- Another option is Mariposa Baking on the West Coast. They also ship nationwide and have delicious gluten-free gift sets, as well as sweet and savory options.
- Speaking of savory, why not treat your loved one to the self-proclaimed absolute best gluten-free bagels on the planet? Modern Bread & Bagel is also based in New York City but they ship their bagels and other baked goods nationwide.
- Finally, we can’t forget Tate’s Bake Shop and its dedicated gluten-free facility. The way to anyone’s heart is through a dessert gift box filled with gluten-free blondies and brownies.
Gluten-Free Gifts Under $30
These affordable gifts are perfect year-round but also make for great Secret Santa gifts and stocking stuffers.
One of the best gluten-free birthday gifts is a gluten-free cookbook. We have a guide to our favorite gluten-free cookbooks that feature the best in several categories, so there’s something for everyone. This includes the best cookbook for kids, people following a paleo diet as well, vegans, and beginner cooks.
In our gluten-free pizza dough recipe, we highly recommend buying a pizza stone. They make such a difference when baking gluten-free pizzas at home, as they help evenly distribute the heat for a crispier crust. Fortunately, you can find a pizza stone on Amazon for under $20.
Gluten-Free App Subscriptions
If you’re looking for a practical and affordable gluten-free gift idea, here are the best gluten-free apps. Many of them include in-app purchases or premium subscriptions with unique features, which the recipient might not ordinarily buy to save money. For frequent flyers, we strongly recommend Find Me Gluten-Free, so they can find the best gluten-free restaurants and businesses wherever they land.
Do you know what makes the gluten-free lifestyle infinitely easier? A meal planner. Head to Amazon for affordable meal planners that include dry-erase boards, magnetic notepads, and notebooks. If they need recipes, lead them to your 7-day gluten-free meal plan. You can even pair a meal planner with a cookbook and still have change from $30.
Unique Gluten-Free Gifts
Here are some more unique gifts for gluten-free people.
Looking for gluten-free funny gifts? You have to check out this collection of gluten-free t-shirts. Some of them are NSFW, while others are pun-tastic. Some of our favorites include, “My buns are gluten-free” and “No grain no pain.” If you know, you know!
Custom Cookie Cutters
Sweet Elite Cutters makes custom cookie cutters for your favorite gluten-free baker. You can start with a custom name or custom handwriting cookie cutter. For Christmas, you can get a custom stocking cookie cutter with a name. For a pet lover, you can also get a custom pet portrait cookie cutter.
Box of Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
Do you have a gluten-free friend who loves sushi more than they love you? Well, this unique gift is for them – a box containing 50 packets of tamari (gluten-free soy sauce). They can stash one in their purse or wallet and they’ll never be caught unaware. If they’re more of a sriracha person, you can also buy a box of gluten-free sriracha packets.
Celebrate in Gluten-Free Style
We hope this guide to gluten-free gifts has given you lots of inspiration, as there’s truly something for every gluten-free consumer. Whether you’re looking for gluten-free food gifts, fun gifts, or Christmas gifts, we’ve covered all bases.