Festive and fun for all ages, these Gluten-Free Reindeer Cookie Pops are sure to spread holiday cheer.
This post is sponsored by Glutino. Opinions are my own.
My girls are finally at the age where we can start making food crafts that they can do without lots of extra help.
This year we’ve decided to give out food-gifts to spread holiday cheer and these Gluten-Free Reindeer Cookie Pops are one of the fun treats we are making.
These Gluten-Free Reindeer Cookies Pops are fun for all ages, and are simple enough to make that kids and adults of all ages can make them.
You only need a few ingredients to make these fun, delicious treats:
- Gluten-free chocolate that works well for melting and dipping
- Glutino Gluten Free Cookies
- Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Twists
- Allergy-friendly candy eyes
- Allergy-friendly red candies
- Lolly pop sticks
- Bags and ties optional (for gift-giving)
My girls and I had fun testing out the easiest way to make these Gluten-Free Reindeer Cookie Pops (and we had fun taste-testing them to make sure they were perfect).
There are so many fun things you can do with these cute Gluten-Free Reindeer Cookie Pops. If you want to make white reindeer, use white melting chocolate.
Just make sure it’s gluten-free.
You can also break the pretzels into different shapes for the antlers.
I used red candies as the nose to make them look like Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer, but you can use your favorite colored allergy-friendly candies.
Making these Gluten-Free Reindeer Cookie Pops is easy (as you can see from the video). There are just a few short steps:
- Melt the chocolate
- Twist and open the cookie
- Dip the stick in chocolate and then press it into the cookie filling
- Dip the ends of the two pretzels in chocolate and place them on the cookie filling
- Close the cookie and freeze for 10 minutes to allow the chocolate to set
- Heat up the chocolate again
- Spoon melted chocolate over the cookie and smooth
- Place two eyes and a nose on one side
- Place in the refrigerator to set
- If desired, place a cookie pop in a small clear bag and tie with ribbon or a bow