Gluten-Free Chocolate Gingerbread Bars are a fun way to enjoy traditional gingerbread, but with a chocolaty twist. These bars are tender, flavorful, and perfectly sweet.
This post is sponsored by Bob’s Red Mill. Opinions are my own.
Gingerbread, gingerbread, gingerbread rocks! Are you guys done with pumpkin treats yet? I am, and I am totally in love with gingerbread right now.
I could probably eat gingerbread-something-or-other every day right now and not get tired of it. I love, love, love the combination of molasses, ginger, and cinnamon.
It’s definitely magical but leaves something to be desired – a cup of coffee or a glass of milk to wash it down!
Now take that magical combination and add in some chocolate – yumm! I know I’ve got your attention now.
I used Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour in this recipe. This gluten-free flour blend is fantastic and really does work as a 1-to-1 in most of my recipes. It’s my go-to blend for most cakes and of course for these Gluten-Free Chocolate Gingerbread Bars.
Well, you could top my Gingerbread Donuts with chocolate frosting and call it good. Or, you could make these super easy-peasey Gluten-Free Chocolate Gingerbread Bars.
Two bowls, 11 ingredients, and one pan until these perfectly sweet, chocolaty, gingerbread bars are cooling on your counter.
These gluten-free chocolate gingerbread bars would make a great addition to any holiday baking list.
If you’re looking for additional cookie recipes to add to your “must bake” list, there are 17 more delicious gluten-free cookie recipes below. No need to look anywhere else for the best holiday cookies, we’ve got you covered.
Looking for more recipes to make this holiday season? The recipes below look fabulous and I’m excited to try them all!
- Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Butterscotch Cookies Recipe from Vegetarian Mamma
- Gluten-free Vegan Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe from Sarah Bakes Gluten Free
- Gluten-free Snickerdoodles Recipe from Only Taste Matters
- Gluten-free Vegan Ninjabread Men Recipe from Flippin’ Delicious
- Gluten-free Vanilla Wafers Recipe from gfJules
- Gluten-free Cranberry Bliss Oatmeal Cookies Recipe from Making It Milk Free
- Gluten-free Strawberry Thumbprints Recipe from Learning to Eat Allergy-Free
- Gluten-free Holiday Sandwich Cookie Assortment Recipes from Go Dairy Free
- Gluten-free Cranberry Lime Cornmeal Cookies Recipe from Cafe Johnsonia
- Gluten-free Caramel Hot Chocolate Cookies Recipe from Faithfully Gluten Free
- Gluten-free No Bake S’mores Cookies Recipe from My Gluten-free Kitchen
- Gluten-free Dairy-free Sugar Cookies Recipe from Allergy Free Alaska
- Gluten-free Pfeffernusse Recipe from Fearless Dining
- Gluten-free Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cookies Recipe from Maebells
- Gluten-free Flourless Chocolate Pecan Cookies Recipe from Around My Family Table
- Gluten-free Snickerdoodles Recipe from Gluten-Free Homemaker
- Gluten-free Christmas Wreath Cookies Recipe from Gluten-free Frenzy
If you love, love, love gingerbread, and you are just dying for other gingerbread treats and eats, don’t forget to try my Gingerbread Overnight Oats, Gingerbread Donuts, and Raw Gingerbread Cheesecake.