Gluten-Free No-Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake that's simple to make and full of gingerbread flavors.
Looking for a more traditional cheesecake recipe? Try my GF Cheesecake.
Everyone needs a Gluten-Free No-Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake Recipe in their recipe box. You will be amazed at how easy this gluten-free no-bake cheesecake is.
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cheesecake
I need to be honest with you, I'm not a huge fan of cheesecake. I'd take a good ole piece of pie over a slice of cheesecake any day.
But my husband loves cheesecake to the moon and back - and I love making delicious treats for him.
So, of course I had to make him the best, creamiest, smoothest, cheesecake - and spoiler alert, this Gluten-Free No-Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake is the only cheesecake I like.
And I want to make it year round, not just around the holidays. I'm a HUGE fan of gingerbread and I'll eat it any time, all year long.
No-Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake
I've been on a huge gingerbread kick and I thought it would be fun to make a Gluten-Free No-Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake for Christmas. I like to put my own spin on recipes and make them as easy as possible.
Can I make this dairy-free?
Yes. You can use dairy-free butter, dairy-free whipped cream and dairy-free cream cheese. Don't forget to use a dairy-free graham cracker or cookie for the crust. While the texture will be different then when you use dairy whipped cream and cream cheese the flavor is still phenomenal.
How long will this gluten-free no bake gingerbread cheesecake stay good?
This gluten-free gingerbread cheesecake will stay good in the refrigerator for up to 5 days covered. You can also freeze this gluten-free cheesecake for up to 3 months.
I've made these no-bake cheesecakes in advance and frozen them. When I was ready to serve them I pulled them out and let them defrost. Easy.
If you want to stick to cheesecake you'll want to make this Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake.
In my opinion, the easiest cheesecakes are the ones you don't have to bake, and take as few ingredients as possible.
Why spend hours in the kitchen when you can have something just as rich and enjoyable in less time?
This particular cheesecake is ridiculously easy. If you don't believe me check out the video.
You can use your favorite gluten-free animal cookies, or the Glutino ones.
I firmly believe this cheesecake is better then anything your going to pick up at the store and it's going to cost you a lot less then if you were to purchase it already made up.
This no-bake cheesecake takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and is ready in about 3 hours (time to chill).
Most people already have the ingredients in their gluten-free pantry or refrigerator. You can dress it up with chocolate sauce or chocolate chips - or you can enjoy every bite as-is. It's creamy, smooth, and perfectly balanced with the right amount of filling to crust ratio.
Did you make this gluten free cheesecake? Please stop back by and let me know what you thought.
For the crust:
- 2, 6oz. packages of Glutino Gluten-Free Graham Animal Crackers (or your favorite graham crackers)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
For the Filling:
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped with 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- optional: chocolate sauce for drizzle
- Line a round 9-inch spring-form pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- Place graham animal crackers in a food processor and process for 1 minute or until they are fine crumbs.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk graham crumbs and sugar until combine.
- Add melted butter and stir until evenly incorporated.
- Press mixture evenly into the bottom of your prepared spring-form pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat the heavy whipping cream and 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar until peaks form; set aside.
- In a separate large mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Add in molasses, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Continue to beat until all ingredients are incorporated and the filling is smooth.
- Add whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Spoon cream cheese filling into prepared crust.
- Smooth top with a spatula, and refrigerate until firm (about 3 hours).
- If desired, top with gluten-free chocolate sauce before serving.
- Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Serving Size:1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 299Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 186mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 3g