Gluten-Free Vegan Bliss Bars will be a new favorite in your house. The homemade granola combined with gooey marshmallows, and a mix of seeds and dried fruit will have you reaching for seconds.
For more dessert ideas visit my Gluten Free Desserts section.
You guys!! These Gluten-Free Vegan Bliss Bars are amazing. No, seriously. I’m not just saying that.
I made several batches to get the ratio of each ingredient perfect and now these bars are ready to share with you.
I named them bliss bars because they taste like what I would imagine bliss would taste like.
They are super allergy-friendly. They’re not only gluten-free and vegan, they are also soy-free, and nut free, making them our new favorite snack to share with all of our friends.
We have so many food allergies and intolerance in our family, and we have several friends with food allergies, intolerance, and with Celiac Disease.
I’m excited to have such a fun and simple treat that everyone I know can enjoy.
These bars are like Rice Krispie Treats, but better (in my opinion, of course.), and I love Rice Krispie Treats. You get the yummy, gooey marshmallow, a crunchy toasted homemade granola, and a mix of seeds and fruits from the Enjoy Life Foods Mountain Mambo Fruit & Seed Mix.
After you make the homemade granola, you melt your marshmallows, and mix in your dry ingredients. Super easy, right?
I love these bars because they are thick, have a toasted flavor mixed with the sweet ingredients, are simple to make, and they use healthy ingredients.
My kiddos said they want me to make these every week. While I won’t make them every week, I will definitely make them this summer when we go to BBQs and picnics.
They’d also make a great gift during the holidays, so keep that in mind when you save the recipe.
If you can’t tolerate gluten-free oats, you can try using other ingredients like additional seeds, or quinoa flakes. I haven’t tried these substitutions myself, so if you decide to try them, please come back and leave a comment letting me know how they turned out.
If you like these Gluten-Free Vegan Bliss Bars you’re sure to love my White Chocolate Chip Cashew Granola Bars.
Happy Cooking and Baking,
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¼ cup gluten-free flour blend
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free butter
- 20 regular sized gluten-free, food allergy-friendly marshmallows (about 5 oz.)
- 1 ½ cups Enjoy Life Foods Mountain Mambo Fruit & Seed Mix
- Optional: 1/4 cup Enjoy Life Baking Dark Chocolate Morsels (for when you need more chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9X9 square pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- For homemade granola, in a large bowl combine oats, chia seeds, flour, and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
- Add in maple syrup, avocado oil, and vanilla extract. Mix until thoroughly coated.
- Spread granola mixture evenly onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, stirring half way through. Remove from the oven and let cool while you melt your marshmallows.
- Melt butter in large sauce pan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from the heat and add homemade granola and Mountain Mambo Fruit & Seed Mix. If desired, add extra chocolate morsels. Stir until well coated. Mixture will be sticky.
- Using oiled hands, press warm mixture into your parchment lined pan. Place pan in the freezer for 10 minutes to help the mixture cool before the chocolate chips melt.
- Remove from the freezer. Pull the parchment paper out of the pan, and place the bars on a cutting board. Cut into 16 squares.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 152 Total Fat: 3g Carbohydrates: 28g Protein: 5g