This ultimate Gluten-Free Vegan Mug Brownie is quick and easy, and super rich.
The perfectly moist, fudgy brownie topped with vegan ice cream, dairy-free whipped topping, and smooth chocolate sauce will leaving you licking your spoon.
Gluten Free Mug Brownie
It’s been hotter than Hades the last few weeks where I live (meaning, over 100 degrees… it’s hot to me – OK). I’ve done everything I can to NOT turn on the oven.
We’ve been grilling a lot, eating salads, and I’ve been making no bake desserts and mug desserts.
We have air conditioning, but the moment we turn on the oven, the upstairs turns into a sauna. And I’m not talking about one of those relaxing spa-like saunas.
Nope. Hot, sweaty, everything feels yucky kind-of-sauna. You know what I’m saying, right?
My family loves dessert and we eat it every night. Lately, I’ve been diving spoon first into So Delicious pints.
They have several new flavors made with cashewmilk and they’re super creamy and deliciously dreamy.
They’re one of my favorite dairy-free ice creams. Being that my oldest daughter and I are dairy-free, and all of us love ice cream, my girls and I have been eating our way through all the flavors… and loving every bite.
Vegan Mug Brownie
We’ve been into mug desserts, otherwise known as microwavable desserts. I’ve had a MASSIVE chocolate tooth lately and all I can think of is chocolate cake or brownies topped with mounds and mounds of ice cream.
I don’t know why. It’s just a phase. If I try and skirt by it with something else, I feel deprived and I just end up eating the cake or brownies and ice cream anyways.
I’m not going to fight it anymore. I’m just going to embrace it and enjoy.
I’ve been testing out a new brownie mug cake recipe and I’m excited that I’ve perfected it. The timing is perfect and I’m excited to share it with you.
Its rich, gooey, fudgy, and SUPER easy to make. Just mix, microwave, and devour!
There’s no eggs, dairy, or gluten, making it gluten-free and vegan. It makes a to-die-for Gluten-Free Vegan Mug Brownie Sundae.
You’ll be amazed at how perfect the textures and flavors are without the eggs and dairy.
What other milk can I use?
For this recipe I used almond milk, which is a dairy-free milk. You can use regular milk or you milk of choice. I recommend you don’t use buttermilk or full fat coconut milk..
The milk is too thick, and has too much fat for the rest of the ingredients.
Other Mug Desserts:
Just look at that photo! Amazing, right? And it’s the perfect solution for when you have a sweet tooth and you want something quick or don’t want to turn on the oven.
Top it with your favorite flavor of So Delicious Frozen Dessert and enjoy!
Did you make this gluten free mug brownie? Please leave me a comment below letting me know what you thought.
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free all-purpose flour blend
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (or oil of choice)
- 3 tablespoons dairy-free milk (or milk of choice)
- pinch of salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1 large scoop So Delicious Chocolate Cookies N' Cream cashewmilk frozen dessert (or your favorite ice cream)
- Mix all ingredients together in a small mixing bowl until combined.
- Grease an 8 oz. microwavable mug, or 7 oz. ramekin (or two 7 oz. ramekins if you're sharing)
- Microwave for 60 seconds (or 45 seconds each if you split into two ramekins)
- Using and oven glove, remove from the microwave and cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Top with So Delicious Chocolate Cookies N' Cream cashewmilk frozen dessert and enjoy!
Serving Size:1 sundae
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 663Total Fat: 45gSaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 207mgCarbohydrates: 61gFiber: 5gSugar: 41gProtein: 7g